- Prevention of unintended pregnancy
- Prevention of STDs like HIV, AIDS
- Promote safe sex.
- The sensual flavour adds to the pleasure.
Direction for Use/Dosage
- Squeeze the closed end of the condom slightly to release the air and to avoid the formation of an air pocket.
- Pull the condom over the head of the penis as soon as it is erect and prior to intimate contact.
- Immediately after ejaculation and before losing an erection, slowly withdraw the penis, holding the rim of the condom against the penis to prevent it’s sliding off.
- Do not allow the condom or penis to touch the vagina after withdrawal.
- Always use a new condom each time intercourse is repeated.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.