Himalaya Septilin Syrup is a formulation of herbo-mineral ingredients like Tinospora Gulancha, Licorice, and Indian Bdellium. Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) comes with antimicrobial properties which help in increasing the level of antibodies. Licorice (Yashtimadhu) enhances immunostimulation and increases macrophage. Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which help in maintaining overall health.
- Tinospora Gulancha
- Indian Bdellium
- Helps to improve the immunity level of the body
- Helps in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections and allergic disorders
- Useful for early recovery in postoperative conditions
- Helps to reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- Works as an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- It possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision